Book now and ride like a local with Taipei Biking!
We do accept following payment methods:
- PayPal payments – in case you face any issues with regards to your booking please contact us (click here)
- On-site payments – in case you do not have a PayPal account you can pay our guide in cash at the meeting point
Note: In case you do not receive a confirmation email (check your Spam mailbox as well) please contact us (click here)
If you wish to book (“Booking”) a tour (“Tour”) with Taipei Biking (“Tour Operator”) then you (“the Customer”) agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
By using taipeibiking.com or any Tour Operator affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use taipeibiking.com or a Tour Operator affiliated website. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) under this booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
- Our Service
The Tour Operator through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed; all information therefore is binding.
- Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability
- The Tour Operator does not warrant or represent to the Customer that the Tour is suitable or fit for the Customer’s purpose and needs.
- All Tours are provided by the Tour Operator and based on dates of availability of the Tour.
- Fees and Charges
The Customer agrees to pay to the Tour Operator the full Tour’s advertised price (“Price”) for the Tour. There is currently no booking fee to place a Booking (“Booking Fee”).
- Tour Operator’s Conditions
The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of the Tour Operator in respect of the Tour including but not limited to:
- All matters regarding the conduct of the Tour such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc.
- Payment for the Tour — the Customer acknowledges and agrees to the Price charged by the Tour Operator for the Tour.
- Cancellation Fees — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of the Tour Operator which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or change. BUT the Customer agrees that the Tour Operator shall at all times be entitled to retain a service fee of 10% of the Price. In addition to this the Customer agrees to abide by the cancellation policies set out in Clause 7 Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds following.
- Age and identity of Customer
- The Tour Operator will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures the Tour Operator that they are at least 18 years of age.
- The Customer may be required by the Tour Operator to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by the Tour Operator to sign the booking confirmation/voucher and may be asked to present the credit card used to purchase the tour.
- Where there is a discrepancy between the photo ID and the booking identity, or the signature on the credit card and the signature on the booking confirmation form, the voucher may be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund.
- Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Tour Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible (at least two days before the Tour starts). The Customer agrees that the Tour Operator shall at all times be entitled to retain a service fee of 10% of the Price.
- Cancellation by the Tour Operator (apart from weather) — In some cases a Tour Operator may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. and reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee (if included). Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- Cancellation because of Weather — If the Tour you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be canceled or rescheduled. The Tour Operator should make contact with you the Customer prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation and/or taipeibiking.com to organise this. The Tour Operator will do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that the Tour Operator shall at all times be entitled to retain a service fee of 10% of the Price.
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. The Tour Operator has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
All photographs taken during our tours might be published by the Tour Operator. Unless differently agreed upon written request, the Customer acknowledges that all photographs taken during the Tour can be publicly displayed and put on the Tour Operators website and social media accounts.
Some of the tours promoted by the Tour Operator may include dangerous situations. Prior to making and paying for a booking you the Customer should be aware of this. You the Customer agree to be responsible for making independent efforts regarding the need to acquire your own insurance coverage.
The Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Taiwan.